UCSB accepts the following credit cards for payments on student accounts: VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
- All credit card payments are subject to a service fee charged by our credit card processor.
- The service fee for domestic card payments is 2.85%
- The service fee for international card payments is 4.25%
- The minimum service fee for card transactions over $20 and less than $106 is $3
- The fee is displayed to the user before submitting a payment, and the user must acknowledge the total payment amount before continuing.
- The fee is charged by a third-party vendor (SmartPay/Transact) and is not collected by UC Santa Barbara. The fee will appear on your credit card statement as a separate charge.