- When requesting payment from a 529 College Savings Plan, we recommend that you provide the following payment instructions to your 529 College Savings Plan custodian (e.g., Fidelity, Schwab, etc):
- Check or electronic payment must be made payable to: UC REGENTS (Please note: UCSB accepts electronic (ACH) transactions initiated by 529 Plan Providers participating in Flywire's 529 digital disbursement solution):
- Information to be included with payment:
- Student Name
- Student PERM Number
- To avoid a $50 late payment fee and protect class space, your statement balance must be received by 4:00 PM on the Quarterly Fee Payment Deadline. Please contact our office should you have additional questions regarding payment of student billing account from your 529 College Savings Plan.
- FEDEX, UPS or DHL, use the address of our physical location below. The use of US Postal Service overnight services may result in delivery delays.
UCSB CASHIER'S OFFICE
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SANTA BARBARA
SANTA BARBARA, CA 93106-2003