Nonresident Alien Payments
The University is required by Federal law to document and report all payments made to Nonresident Aliens. The documentation process includes the collection of information regarding a payee's foreign status. Beginning in 2008, the University is using GLACIER, a secured web-based Non Resident Alien tax compliance system that foreign visitors can use to document their immigration and tax data. See Non-Resident Alien Information for more information about GLACIER.
Glacier Forms and Document Copies
Review your Tax Summary Report in the Glacier system:
- Please make sure all personal information is entered and spelled correctly in Glacier.
- Check "Required Forms" and "Required Document Copies" to see the exact paperwork you need to submit.
- Please make sure to sign/date the form.
- Make sure to keep your Glacier record current.
- Upload Glacier forms or documents via Google Drive and share them with Lynn Tran (firstname.lastname@example.org).