The Plant Fund Accounting unit is responsible for administration of construction funds and long-term debt. Provides financial reporting for the campus and claims reimbursement from the State Budget. Payment to prime contractors and withholding of sub-contractor stop notice and prevailing wage claims.
- Monitoring capital projects; transferring costs from construction in progress to buildings and structures, general improvements, infrastructure, and fixed equipment; and closing completed capital projects
- State capital appropriations claims
- Preparation of loan draws for capital projects
- Capitalization of equipment, software and other capital assets
- Recording campus depreciation on all capital assets
- Maintenance of Santa Barbara Financial System capital project and plant fund values
- Withholding of sub-contractor stop notice and prevailing wage claims