Financial Assistance (e.g., grants, scholarships, fellowships, stipends, fee awards, loans, etc.) provided to UCSB undergraduates must be initiated through the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.

The following is a link that provides information and instructions regarding Undergraduate Student Resource Reporting and Payments:

You can also email if you have questions.