TO: Campus Community
FR: Jim Corkill, Associate Vice Chancellor/Controller, Business & Financial Services
RE: UC Program Reporting Requirement
Effective July 1, 2023, financial activity related to UCOP Programs will be captured using a mapping of current chartfield values to new program codes defined by UCOP.
To ensure accurate program activity reporting to UCOP, campus departments/units must alert General Accounting to any new accounts, funds, or project codes used when executing transactions related to these programs.
UCOP Programs include:
- Cal Teach
- California Nanosystems Institute (CNSI)
- Community College Transfer Program
- Graduate and Professional School Programs
- Natural Reserve System (NRS)
- Presidential Public Service Fellowship
- Safety Programs
- UC Center Sacramento
- UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- UC Humanities Research Institute (UCHRI)
- UC Links
- UC National Center for Free Speech & Civic Engagement
- UC Observatories (UCO)
- UC Online
- UC Washington DC Center (UCDC)
- Undocumented Students Initiative
A complete list of the UCOP Programs and the corresponding chartstring mapping is available for download for your reference.
Questions may be directed to General Accounting: email@example.com