Alternatively, here's a quick list:
- Pull up your Purchase Order in Gateway.
- Click on the “Invoices” tab.
- Click on the invoice in question.
- Now that you’re viewing your invoice in Gateway, look for “Pay Status in “AP Information” on the right side of the screen.
- If the status is Payable: This means AP has marked the invoice as “ok to pay”. PeopleSoft has queued up the invoice to send out a check.
- If the status is In Process: Click on the “Approvals” tab, to see where in the process your invoice is. You will see which step the invoice is in, by looking for the word “Active”.